- About Us
- Meet a Missionary
- Mission Advancement
- Spirituality Centers
MSBT's Employment Opportunities
The Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity (MSBT) is conveniently located in northeast Philadelphia. The unbeatable combination of ease of location - accessed by public transportation or by car with free parking - lovely setting with 10 acres of property adjacent to Pennypack Park and a warm, welcoming culture will make you feel right at home.
The work of the employees at the Motherhouse and on each of the Missions is a vital part of the work of the Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity. As an employee, you are doing God’s work whether caring for the sick and aging Sisters; food preparation for the Community; fund raising and other administrative work; maintenance of buildings and grounds; housekeeping for the facilities; or involvement in programs for others. We offer both full and part time employment opportunities with a comprehensive health care plan, benefit hours and holiday pay. MSBT is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered for opportunities, obtain an Employment Application from our Receptionist at the Motherhouse or click here for the on-line application. Submit a completed application to Employment, 3501 Solly Avenue, Philadelphia, PA or send it electronically to Jobs@msbt.org. The Human Resources Department is located in Building D - Administrative Offices and is generally open on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Current Job Opportunities
The Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity, located in northeast Philadelphia, is the Motherhouse for this community with ministries serving across the u.s.–those in economically depressed areas. Residing on this campus are a variety of offices including administrative offices, a retreat center and the Health Care facility.
We are on fire with the missionary spirit and want you to join our team!
Associate Director, Mission Advancement
Do you have experience in event planning? Are you passionate about working for a mission-related organization where your skills will build a Power for Good? Then let’s talk about a new opportunity!
You will use your skills to coordinate and implement special event activities focused on building mission awareness and creating relationships with prospective donors and vendors as well as maintain data base records.
We prefer a bachelor’s degree, experience in organizing successful special events and programs. Proficiency with computer technology specifically with donor data base software experience, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently are required. A valid driver’s license and the ability and willingness to travel are required.
Your contribution will support the work of the Sisters of The Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity (MSBT), located in Philadelphia. Their ministry is to seek out and serve abandoned populations, especially among Catholics who are not being spiritually nurtured in many dioceses in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
- Having a chapel where The Blessed Sacrament is exposed. Having the Sisters praying for us and our intentions and trying to do all you can to help the Sisters.
- What I value most about working at MSBT is taking care of the Sisters. The retired missionary sisters are wonderful people who have worked all their lives taking care of and helping others in so many ways. It is a joy to interact with them and take care of them.
- At MSBT I am able to live my faith in the work place.
- I feel that the Sisters really care about everyone who works here and that means a lot.
- The difference between working here and any other institution is that MSBT is a small, close-knit community.
- I know there is power in prayer! I will be forever grateful to MSBT for storming heaven with prayers for me.
- I feel that I am not only doing my job, but I am performing a service to the community, the Sisters and doing a service to our Lord.
- There is always a loving, religious family atmosphere at MSBT.
- My work experience was mostly in the corporate world, where work was directed to profit-making. At MSBT, the mission is to make God known to others, to help our poor brothers and sisters in society for the glory of God’s kingdom.