The Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity (MSBT) is conveniently located in northeast Philadelphia. The unbeatable combination of ease of location - accessed by public transportation or by car with free parking - lovely setting with 10 acres of property adjacent to Pennypack Park and a warm, welcoming culture will make you feel right at home.
The work of the employees at the Motherhouse and on each of the Missions is a vital part of the work of the Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity. As an employee, you are doing God’s work whether caring for the sick and aging Sisters; food preparation for the Community; fund raising and other administrative work; maintenance of buildings and grounds; housekeeping for the facilities; or involvement in programs for others. We offer both full and part time employment opportunities with a comprehensive health care plan, benefit hours and holiday pay. MSBT is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered for opportunities, obtain an Employment Application from our Receptionist at the Motherhouse or click here for the application. Submit a completed application to Employment, 3501 Solly Avenue, Philadelphia, PA or send it electronically to Jobs@msbt.orgnbsp;The Human Resources Department is located in Building D - Administrative Offices and is generally open on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Current Job Opportunities
The Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity, located in northeast Philadelphia, is the Motherhouse for this community with ministries serving across the u.s.–those in economically depressed areas. Residing on this campus are a variety of offices including administrative offices, a retreat center and the Health Care facility.
We are on fire with the missionary spirit and want you to join our team!
Team Member, Mother Boniface Spirituality Center
In The Joy of the Gospel, Pope Francis is calling all Catholics to become “missionary disciples.” the “Mother Boniface Spirituality Center” supports this goal by offering and hosting retreats, spiritual direction, and adult faith formation. We are seeking to expand programming for youth and young adults.
This position will be responsible for participating in the planning and coordination of programs with particular emphasis on the development of Youth and Young Adult Ministry.
The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in theology, religious studies or similar degree. An interest in and enthusiasm to work with youth and young adults is critical with strong presentation and facilitation skills. Strong organizational skills are also required. Ability to work evenings and weekends is required by this ministry.
We have a PT job (up to 20 hrs. week) in our kitchen. No previous exp needed. If interested, send resume to Jobs@msbt.org or call (215) 335-7576.
- Having a chapel where The Blessed Sacrament is exposed. Having the Sisters praying for us and our intentions and trying to do all you can to help the Sisters.
- What I value most about working at MSBT is taking care of the Sisters. The retired missionary sisters are wonderful people who have worked all their lives taking care of and helping others in so many ways. It is a joy to interact with them and take care of them.
- At MSBT I am able to live my faith in the work place.
- I feel that the Sisters really care about everyone who works here and that means a lot.
- The difference between working here and any other institution is that MSBT is a small, close-knit community.
- I know there is power in prayer! I will be forever grateful to MSBT for storming heaven with prayers for me.
- I feel that I am not only doing my job, but I am performing a service to the community, the Sisters and doing a service to our Lord.
- There is always a loving, religious family atmosphere at MSBT.
- My work experience was mostly in the corporate world, where work was directed to profit-making. At MSBT, the mission is to make God known to others, to help our poor brothers and sisters in society for the glory of God’s kingdom.