The Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity (MSBT) is conveniently located in northeast Philadelphia. The unbeatable combination of ease of location – accessed by public transportation or by car with free parking – lovely setting with 10 acres of property adjacent to Pennypack Park and a warm, welcoming culture will make you feel right at home.
The work of the employees at the Motherhouse and on each of the Missions is a vital part of the work of the Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity. As an employee, you are doing God’s work whether caring for the sick and aging Sisters; food preparation for the Community; fund raising and other administrative work; maintenance of buildings and grounds; housekeeping for the facilities; or involvement in programs for others. We offer both full and part time employment opportunities with a comprehensive health care plan, benefit hours and holiday pay. MSBT is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Job Opportunities
at Mother Boniface Spirituality Center in Philadelphia
The Mother Boniface Spirituality Center is a spacious and fully equipped retreat center located in Northeast Philadelphia, bordering Pennypack Park. It is available to groups for a variety of retreats, speakers and programming as well as hosting programs for retreats, meetings, and times of renewal.
We are seeking candidates for a Retreat Center Hospitality Coordinator. Our 20-hour a week part time position will work weekends to provide hospitality support services welcoming guests and handling administrative tasks to ensure optimal facility environment.
If you have a high school diploma and a heart for hospitality, consider joining us. We require a mature individual who enjoys and uses strong communication skills to interact with a diverse population and can work independently. We prefer an active Catholic for this position.
Send your resume to Jobs@msbt.org and submit the online job application below to be considered.
Development Specialist Position
at Blessed Trinity Shrine Retreat in Ft. Mitchell, AL
We are seeking an experienced, temporary, part time (15 hrs./wk.) Development Specialist to lead fundraising efforts in the creation and maintenance of a donor management system, external communications (print and digital), assistance with fundraising events, researching information for grants, and coordinating volunteers at the Blessed Trinity Shrine Retreat Center just south of Ft. Mitchell, Alabama.
We require a skilled fundraiser with successful experience in researching and summarizing information for grants and knowledge of donor management systems. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Send your resume to Jobs@msbt.org and submit the online job application below to be considered. For more information call 334-947-9557.
Apply for a job online
Our employees share some of what they most appreciate about working with the sisters…
- Having a chapel where the Blessed Sacrament is exposed. Having the Sisters praying for us and our intentions and trying to do all you can to help the Sisters.
- What I value most about working at MSBT is taking care of the Sisters. The retired missionary sisters are wonderful people who have worked all their lives taking care of and helping others in so many ways. It is a joy to interact with them and take care of them.
- At MSBT I am able to live my faith in the work place.
- I feel that the Sisters really care about everyone who works here and that means a lot.
- The difference between working here and any other institution is that MSBT is a small, close-knit community.
- I know there is power in prayer! I will be forever grateful to MSBT for storming heaven with prayers for me.
- I feel that I am not only doing my job, but I am performing a service to the community, the Sisters and doing a service to our Lord.
- There is always a loving, religious family atmosphere at MSBT.
- My work experience was mostly in the corporate world, where work was directed to profit-making. At MSBT, the mission is to make God known to others, to help our poor brothers and sisters in society for the glory of God’s kingdom.