“The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with all of you.” (Corinthians 13:14)
We invite you to prepare for the feast of Pentecost by enrolling in “The Trinity in the letters of St. Paul!” This program, led by Sr. Sara Butler, M.S.B.T. and sponsored by Mother Boniface Spirituality Center will meet on Tuesdays in April and May.
- April 13 What names, formulas and prayer did St. Paul use to confess his belief that our salvation is the work of God the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit?
- April 20 How does St. Paul express his faith in Jesus’ diving identity?
- April 27 What does he affirm about God as the Father who raised Jesus from the dead and the Sender of the Holy Spirit?
- May 4 How does he report his experience of the Holy Spirit’s activity, gifts, and indwelling?
- May 11 How does St. Paul’s teaching enrich our faith?
Sr. Sara Butler, M.S.B.T., S.T.L., Ph.D. has been a seminary professor of theology and is past president of the Academy of Catholic theology.
There is no fee to attend, but free will offerings are greatly appreciated. To make a donation please make checks payable to: Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity or M.S.B.T. and mail to Mother Boniface Spirituality Center, 3501 Solly Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19136.
To register place call Joanne Nesbitt at (267) 350-1831, email email@example.com, or click the following link to sign up on our Flocknote page: Easter Season Bible Study Sign up