The Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity (MSBT) is conveniently located in northeast Philadelphia. The unbeatable combination of ease of location – accessed by public transportation or by car with free parking – lovely setting with 10 acres of property adjacent to Pennypack Park and a warm, welcoming culture will make you feel right at home.
The work of the employees at the Motherhouse and on each of the Missions is a vital part of the work of the Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity. As an employee, you are doing God’s work whether caring for the sick and aging Sisters; food preparation for the Community; fund raising and other administrative work; maintenance of buildings and grounds; housekeeping for the facilities; or involvement in programs for others. We offer both full and part time employment opportunities with a comprehensive health care plan, benefit hours and holiday pay. MSBT is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Job Opportunities
The Director, Development reports directly to the leadership Council and is responsible for the development of a robust strategic plan to enhance our fundraising programs, projects and appeals. Serving as the Major Gift/Planned Giving Officer, the position will supervise the Direct Marketing position and formulate donor engagement strategies to build and strengthen relationships with the Sisters and the donors.
We require the successful candidate to be an active Catholic with a bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years’ experience in all aspects of fundraising to include major gift acquisitions, planned giving, and the development of donor events; a CFRE is preferred with strong relationships in the Catholic fundraising communities. Demonstrated leadership skills are essential to work in the team-based environment as well as with the Advisory Council. The successful candidate will be computer literate. For more information about the community visit www.msbt.org
If you are seeking a mission-driven opportunity and have a concern for those who may be spiritually neglected and want to make a difference, you may be what we need to develop and sustain our mission.
Send your resume to Jobs@msbt.org.
Information Technology Specialist
We are looking for an Information Technology Specialist for our Motherhouse in Philadelphia to support our mission by maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving our technology: computers, hardware, and software. Experience with Office 365 administration preferred. This position also includes monitoring computer security, wireless internet access, and some support with basic audiovisual equipment and video streaming. It requires the ability to assist inexperienced users with their computers and devices.
If you have an Associates Degree, or equivalent experience, and 3 years of work experience with a knowledge of operating systems, hard/software and demonstrated excellent skills prioritizing work and following up on requests, this may be an opportunity for you! This part time position (16 hours per week) can offer some flexibility in determining the schedule.
Please send your resume to Jobs@msbt.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for a job online
Our employees share some of what they most appreciate about working with the sisters…
- Having a chapel where the Blessed Sacrament is exposed. Having the Sisters praying for us and our intentions and trying to do all you can to help the Sisters.
- What I value most about working at MSBT is taking care of the Sisters. The retired missionary sisters are wonderful people who have worked all their lives taking care of and helping others in so many ways. It is a joy to interact with them and take care of them.
- At MSBT I am able to live my faith in the work place.
- I feel that the Sisters really care about everyone who works here and that means a lot.
- The difference between working here and any other institution is that MSBT is a small, close-knit community.
- I know there is power in prayer! I will be forever grateful to MSBT for storming heaven with prayers for me.
- I feel that I am not only doing my job, but I am performing a service to the community, the Sisters and doing a service to our Lord.
- There is always a loving, religious family atmosphere at MSBT.
- My work experience was mostly in the corporate world, where work was directed to profit-making. At MSBT, the mission is to make God known to others, to help our poor brothers and sisters in society for the glory of God’s kingdom.