The Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity (MSBT) is conveniently located in northeast Philadelphia. The unbeatable combination of ease of location – accessed by public transportation or by car with free parking – lovely setting with 10 acres of property adjacent to Pennypack Park and a warm, welcoming culture will make you feel right at home.
The work of the employees at the Motherhouse and on each of the Missions is a vital part of the work of the Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity. As an employee, you are doing God’s work whether caring for the sick and aging Sisters; food preparation for the Community; fund raising and other administrative work; maintenance of buildings and grounds; housekeeping for the facilities; or involvement in programs for others. We offer both full and part time employment opportunities with a comprehensive health care plan, benefit hours and holiday pay. MSBT is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Job Opportunities
- There are no positions available at this time. Please check back again.
Apply for a job online
Our employees share some of what they most appreciate about working with the sisters…
- Having a chapel where the Blessed Sacrament is exposed. Having the Sisters praying for us and our intentions and trying to do all you can to help the Sisters.
- What I value most about working at MSBT is taking care of the Sisters. The retired missionary sisters are wonderful people who have worked all their lives taking care of and helping others in so many ways. It is a joy to interact with them and take care of them.
- At MSBT I am able to live my faith in the work place.
- I feel that the Sisters really care about everyone who works here and that means a lot.
- The difference between working here and any other institution is that MSBT is a small, close-knit community.
- I know there is power in prayer! I will be forever grateful to MSBT for storming heaven with prayers for me.
- I feel that I am not only doing my job, but I am performing a service to the community, the Sisters and doing a service to our Lord.
- There is always a loving, religious family atmosphere at MSBT.
- My work experience was mostly in the corporate world, where work was directed to profit-making. At MSBT, the mission is to make God known to others, to help our poor brothers and sisters in society for the glory of God’s kingdom.